• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

FREE Antivirus Lander with 17 translations

AdsEmpire

Neil

Grandpa affLIFT
Staff Member
Community Leader
It has been a while since I spent much time looking for landers as I have been focused on my follow along and launching new campaigns but though it was time to find something and share it with the community.

After browsing Anstrex for while and getting tired of all the naked bits I stumbled on to this really simple lander. Now it's nothing amazing but I did manage to find a load of translations for it (in fact 17 in total) so though it worth while sharing with you all as someone is bound to find it useful and you never know I might even give it a whirl one day! :eek:

1634814982672-png.21859

Here's a couple examples of the translations, no idea if they're correct so you should check before using them.

1634831584400-png.21873

Cleaning the lander(s)
OK lets check the lander in some validators, the HTML validator (link at the end) has throw out a few errors (7) and warnings (5) but nothing too serious.

1634815116439-png.21860

CSS validator (link at the end) has thrown up 4 errors and 50 warnings :eek: but again its nothing

Attachments

• Raw.zip
    196.3 KB · Views: 208
  • Cleaned.zip
    35.6 KB · Views: 223
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!