• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • EvaDav is a push notification ad network that you can use as both a publisher and advertiser. They also have pop traffic now too!
    Join EvaDav Today!

Follow Along Follow Along PropellerAds + Peerfly + Bemob - Push Sweeps

Edu-Money

droosam

Contributor
Hi, this is my second follow along after my first poor attempt using Pops on PropellerAds.

With my new found knowledge I decided to try Sweeps and take some steps such as reducing my bids to limit my testing costs.

I also decided to separate between Low, medium, and high traffic. This is the result from the first couple days, low medium high quality:

Views-Conversions-Clicks-CPM-Total Cost
1558396168494-png.4305

As you can see the low traffic performed atrociously, and I barely got any clicks there. I reduced my bidding further there as it was initially set way too high and the traffic came in fast and furious.

I made a modification at this point as I saw that users from one specific Geo feature accounted for most of the clicks, but none of the conversions. I also decided to see what would happen with a CPC campaign, but I don't want to bid too high there and nothing so far.

I got 4 conversions so far, 3 from the main and 1 from an alternate offer (mainstream rotating on Peerfly) for someone from an unqualifed Geo. Gross from the conversions is $6.53 for a running

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!