• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • imaXcash - in-house dating offers in flirt, casual, senior, MILF, Sugar Daddy and BDSM niche in 25+ countries - white label available!
    Join imaXcash

Follow Along Follow Along: Propeller + Dating

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

meetingingorkipark

Contributor
Hey guys!

Started learning marketing about 7 months ago... was getting into major obstacles this year... wow what a year really... Started my way with paying 1k$ to some "tutor" to learn from him, spent 600$ on natives according to his advice - 0 conversions. (He was an honest person and return $1k) However two months lost 😩... got Corona twice, couldn't even stand up 😣 2 months gone .. recovered - then my laptop died πŸ˜‚πŸ™„, was waiting for a new one - another month gone...πŸ€‘πŸ™„

Yet through all the thorns I am not giving up and still dreaming to find my way to the stars ✨ I wanted to create a follow along long time ago and now I can finally do it. I hope I can get some good advice from you and I could improve my skills with your help!

-------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW ALONG --------------------------------------------------

🎯 Traffic Source:
PropellerAds - CPA Goal Push
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: BeMob
βœ… Affiliate Network: Gotzha
πŸ‘ Type of Offer: Dating - Germany
πŸ’° Offer Payout: €1.90
πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: Because it is getting conversions.Currently has 21 conversions and its ROI on the

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!