Follow Along My first campaign after finishing Luke's epic Pops Guide - The Beginners Guide

MGID

gratified2

Contributor
🎯 Traffic Source:pPopAds
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool:Kintura
βœ… Affiliate Network:Traffic Company
πŸ‘ Type of Offer:Click2Call IVR
πŸ’° Offer Payout:Rev. Share CPA
πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because:I have enough basic knowledge to get started and I believe input from this community will keep me motivated and on the right road.
πŸ” I am unsure about:
All of the things I should do to optimize my campaign. Plus, this is my first time using Kintura as my tracker. I studied Nick's mega guide, but I am still a little fuzzy in some areas. BeMob was easier for me to get my head around it.

BACKGROUND

I am a newbie and have been a member here for about 3 months, although I was an Amazon associate before they canceled my account for supposedly violating their TOS with my websites.

I have been devouring the content here and asking questions along the way. I draw my inspiration for this FA from @Luke, @DEADZ and @servandosilva. After deciding on this particular campaign, I received further motivation and tips from Andrew Payne, after getting on his email list.

STRATEGY
I chose to stick with popunder traffic from PopAds as an extension from

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!