First Month Report for CPA Marketing

Adsterra

lexsabriel

I was debating whether to post this, but I enjoy reading these so thought I might as well just post anyway. Here's my first month of CPA marketing:

1588180592065-png.10392

1588180660958-png.10393

In total I spent $1,140.93 and earned back $771.82 for a ROI of -32.3%. I probably spent more than that but I'm basing this ROI off my tracker numbers so there's click loss / tax / deposit fees to take into account.

I've learned a lot, and it's been a little bit of a rollercoaster ride. Some of the things I learned were:

1) Never underestimate the power of a good landing page - it didn't really register for me how impactful a good landing page can be on CTR in the beginning because when I tested a couple of prelanders for an offer, they had around the same CTR. Then I decided to test more prelanders, and 1-2 of them literally turned my CTR from ~0.80% to 2%.

2) How shortlived some offers can be - I had some campaigns that went into the green and I got really excited, but after a week or so the offer died. So part of

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!