• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Pops, interstitial, native, banner, and in-page push traffic all in one place? Join Adcash and try out their massive inventory of traffic! Use the promo code AFFLIFT22 and get a 25% bonus!
    Join AdCash Today

Guide First Impression of Adcash

MGID

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I'm old enough to remember when Adcash first exhibited at Affiliate Summit many many years ago. I worked with them through PeerFly a bit as well. But, as an individual advertiser, I have never signed up and worked with them.

Today, that changed. I decided it's time I finally give Adcash a shot. Here are my first impressions...

(I did a similar thing as this when I first signed up for AdOperator)

@Adcash joined affLIFT awhile back and I've been working with Kreete. She has been awesome. Once I signed up, Kreete introduced me to one of their top account managers via Skype and now we're working on getting my account reassigned to him.

He has been SUPER helpful. It seems they have a great team. I started looking around their platform and it's really good and intuitive to use. I deposited $250 since they have a promo code to get a $50 bonus when you do that. I emailed to get the bonus added and it was added within about 30 minutes:

So, that is pretty awesome. I actually got an email from their COO as well shortly thereafter and just got my account reassigned. So, that was quick :D

Adcash supports quite a few different ad formats and it seems pretty simple to setup a campaign in any ad format on their site:

I specifically will be focusing on generating push subscriptions via their pop traffic (yes, they still allow it unlike quite a few other traffic sources). They also support CPA targeting bidding which I'll be testing and I'm excited about.

Adcash seems to have quite a bit of volume and they're transparent about their ad suppliers which I like:

Not surprisingly, my first impression of Adcash has been great so far. We'll see how the traffic performs, but based on what I've read and what other members have told me, I do not think I am going to be disappointed :)

CrakRevenue
We'll see how the traffic performs, but based on what I've read and what other members have told me, I do not think I am going to be disappointed :)
Looking forward to seeing how it goes. I've had an account at Adcash for about a year, but only run two campaigns. I keep opening it up and considering testing some more, but end up procrastinating.
Adcash seems to have quite a bit of volume
lol. My first campaign there I had no idea what I was doing and just selected all sources. What harm could it do right? Spent $25 in about as many seconds :oops: :LOL:

What are those suppliers? They are an ad network like adcash or they are the middle man between website owner and Networks?

Also can you clarify what is a DSP and SSP?

Is not every network brokering some traffic a DSP?

What are those suppliers? They are an ad network like adcash or they are the middle man between website owner and Networks?
They have direct suppliers. One that most people will recognize right away from the screenshot is AdFly. You can also choose to run just Adcash traffic to start and then scale on the other suppliers (this is what my account manager and the COO recommended).

Also can you clarify what is a DSP and SSP?
We have an article all about it :)

Don't forget to modify the tracking tokens on your tracker's template to accommodate it for this PPV traffic follow along :)
Looking forward to seeing how it goes!

Testing out their CPA targeting. Liking the results so far:

With adcash I never had any good results my budget was eaten so fast and all I could see was bot traffic, you’ll need a large budget just to filter out the garbage.

With adcash I never had any good results my budget was eaten so fast and all I could see was bot traffic, you’ll need a large budget just to filter out the garbage.
I've spent about $250 over the past week or so with them and Voluum Anti-Fraud Kit is showing pretty clean traffic so far:

I'm direct linking so I realize there's less bot data to go off of, but so far I am pretty happy with the results.

I agree you need to clean their traffic with a decent budget, but we've made 4 figures per day with Adcash in some campaigns due to their volume :)

I've spent about $250 over the past week or so with them and Voluum Anti-Fraud Kit is showing pretty clean traffic so far:

View attachment 13172

I'm direct linking so I realize there's less bot data to go off of, but so far I am pretty happy with the results.
It's been a about three years since I worked with them, I know alot of have cleaned up over the years. I will keep an eye on how you do and see if they maybe worth another try.

@Captndave sorry to hear you had a bad experience with us. Adcash works with thousands of websites and hundreds of SSPs which makes the set up very important. With a small budget and no / not many targeting options applied there is a high chance to not get any results. If you want, we will get you in touch with a dedicated manager who will help you set up a proper test. The budget does not have to be very big.

Hi guys,

Here's my story with AdCash who have stolen my $1000 under the excuse that I didn't use the funds in a timely manner, which might be true, but that doesn't give them the right to just confiscate the money and forget all about it. Numerous calls for a resolution haven;t been heard and I was completely ignored after the fact. Beware please!

The story:
In 2016 I have heard stuff about their network and popup traffic and decided to deposit hard earned $1000 to the account, as I was interested to try my hand in popup traffic. They placed my funds under managed account (which I never asked for) and I got an account manager (remember, this was my first attempt at popup traffic, and was still learning my ways around it). The account manager was completely useless and unreachable for another 6 days (there is more to this side of the story, but not now). Because of that I have requested the following Monday to have my funds transferred to the self managed account where I could create, cancel or pause campaigns. Then I got moved to a self managed account setup, with an already sour taste in my mouth.

After moving to the self managed acc. I created 1 campaign that didn't bring any traffic whatsoever, so I stopped that. And, as destiny would like it, things happened in my life at that point, personal stuff, that I had to leave and not be available on the computer for 2 months period. When I came back to action after few months, I've totally forgot about adcash as in the meantime I've shifted my view to other things that I needed to do at the time.

Fast forward 2018, while browsing my emails, I came across AdCash welcome email, and remembered that I had some funds there, so I started investigating to see if I can try and spend the money that I've deposited there and give another try to push traffic (note: I didn't ask for a refund, I just wanted to try and spend my deposited money on their network, give it another try).
To my surprise both self managed and managed accounts had ZERO amount at the time. So, I've contacted support and here is what happened from there. They had no intention to let me use the money that I've deposited, instead they decided to steal it and pretend like the reasoning is legit because its in their TOS. It's just not a good business practice, and I believe people should know about it before considering getting into business relationship with them. My multiple calls for a resolution were completely ignored as well.

Here are some email exchanges:

note: email address and account ID's redacted from the email screenshots

I had hard time sharing this story publicly, as I believe that we should all be in this together, and people and companies make mistakes. I know from WF how much the owner of this forum Luke has been against scams of any kind, and I doubt he would be ok that any network with rogue behaviors towards affiliates would be welcome here.

It cannot be that a company is ok with snatching away moneys from affiliates just because. I'm writing this in order to warn those considering working with them to carefully plan their further actions, as I wouldn't like seeing another fellow affiliate get shafted by another internet traffic company. Hopefully there will be enough good faith from the company representative here to address and reach out for a resolution of this long bothering dispute.

Thank you all for listening.
Peace, D.

Last edited:
Here's my story with AdCash who have stolen my $1000 under the excuse that I didn't use the funds in a timely manner, which might be true, but that doesn't give them the right to just confiscate the money and forget all about it. Numerous calls for a resolution haven;t been heard and I was completely ignored after the fact. Beware please!
I feel your pain and can tell you're angry and I'm sorry. Unfortunately, if you want to get past this you've got to take responsibility. When you signed on you agreed to the terms that said you lose your balance after 150 days. It was your responsibility to be proactive and request a refund before that period expired. From a business point-of-view it makes total sense for a company to have a time limit for how long they'll hang on to your money, otherwise they have to carry liabilities on their book indefinitely, which is really bad business practice. It would be great if Adcash would consider a mutually beneficial solution - you might be lucky - but I wouldn't count on it. I think the lesson here is that ToS are real and even though we all usually just ignore most of them, they do apply and if we're not careful they can bite us in the ass.

I feel your pain and can tell you're angry and I'm sorry. Unfortunately, if you want to get past this you've got to take responsibility. When you signed on you agreed to the terms that said you lose your balance after 150 days. It was your responsibility to be proactive and request a refund before that period expired. From a business point-of-view it makes total sense for a company to have a time limit for how long they'll hang on to your money, otherwise they have to carry liabilities on their book indefinitely, which is really bad business practice. It would be great if Adcash would consider a mutually beneficial solution - you might be lucky - but I wouldn't count on it. I think the lesson here is that ToS are real and even though we all usually just ignore most of them, they do apply and if we're not careful they can bite us in the ass.
This has happened to me a couple of times with other networks.
Surprisingly I think I left around $300 in my Adcash managed account since I switched to the SSP and was happy to find that money back a few months ago. But I probably signed up under other Terms of Service since that account was back from 2014-2015 I think.

But year, 2 or 3 networks in the past had something similar happening to me and there wasn't much I could do besides speaking to my manager and see if we could meet a middle-ground solution. Other networks just busted and closed taking away a few hundred dollars each :/

Thank you @babylonian for your long post. We take customer feedback very seriously and we always encourage feedback whether it is positive or negative.

With regards to the issue that you have faced with us back in 2018. When you create an Adcash account, you have to agree to our Terms and Conditions. In our the T&Cs under 4.1 Dormancy Process, we state that "In order to use Adcash services, you must keep your Adcash Account Wallet active. If it is inactive for a period of 150 consecutive calendar days, it will be marked as dormant." Once the account has been marked dormant, we will start deducting the account balance. In order avoid losing your account balance, advertisers can either go live with their campaigns and spend the remaining balance or simply request a refund.

We do understand that this has caused some negative feelings and please feel free to get in touch with us at [email protected], so our team could look for a solution to solve this. Once we are able to solve this, then we would like you to give us a second chance and we would ensure that our account managers will share as many tips as possible to help you run profitable campaigns with us.

Also, thanks @jimmyvanilla and @servandosilva for sharing your feedback too.