Follow Along First follow along on Afflift - healthy product - Final Update

CrakRevenue

sheeperman

Super Contributor
๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: Propeller ads (push notification)
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Redtrack
โœ… Affiliate Network: Muti-Affiliate Networks
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: Healthy Product
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: 14$

I Set user activity to High and with 0.01 bid for testing only. Need to control my budget.

Will divide into Mobile and Desktop two campaigns and two different creatives and adding two different angles to see how's response.

First follow along on Afflift.

Will update pictures later.

Final Update :

Conversion rate drop for no reason , i do the zone optimization and target optimization as well.

Conclusion : Push Traffic does converted for sure but even i tried update creatives and rotating landing pages.

Still can't hold conversion rate dropping even yesterday with 0 conversion but 1200 clicks.

Interesting thing is when i start on first day at new traffic source that often that day have highest conversion rate.

but when you find sweet spot and optimized and conversion rate dropping soon because you will need increase bids which cause ROI worse than

before.

i can't deny push traffic is good , so far i have 70% approval rate. You guys really can try this kind of traffic

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!