Beƞ

🎯 Traffic Source: Propeller Ads (Push)
🔧 Tracking Tool: Clicker Volt (Free)
✅ Affiliate Network: Max Bounty
👍 Type of Offer: Sweeps
💰 Offer Payout:
$1.80
🏆 I believe this campaign will be successful because:

My pre lander has great continuity with the offer (designed to look the same) and I've roughly had a look EPC of the offer and worked out the average conversion rate, Max Bounty, unlike Peerfly, doesn't show the network CR as far as I know, so the math (I think) is Network CR = (EPC/Payout) * 100 in this case the EPC is $0.14 so the CR should be around 7.7% that is if you believe the EPC rate... but we have to remember all the traffic to this offer wouldn't have been just push traffic which I imagine has a lower CR in general.

Of course, I don't know what the pre lander's CTR will be but I can hazard a guess, given they have clicked on the ad, we know they are interested! the landing pages questions should help them commit to completing the offer, the more effort and time they invest, the more likely they are to do the offer, or so I've heard... so the offer

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!