Follow Along First FA: Propeller CPA Goal + direct-link Mobidea offer from "Opportunities"

CrakRevenue

Jarvannis

Contributor
Ok so I decided for this first follow along to go with PropellerAds CPA Goal, because I think this can be a powerful tool, even if we're not sure how the algorith works behind.

I selected an offer yesterday from Mobidea, from "opportunities", and according to data showed by mobidea the day before. Interesting TH offer, 1-click, 0.41$ payout

I will aks questions during my messages with red color, instead of asking at the end of message, so it won't be redondant.

I set up my campaign yesterday evening (UTC): Android, then the carrier for this offer, and finally CPA Goal at 0.30.
I have no idea what is the best goal according to payout, propeller says 70/80% of the payout (which is 0.41 in y case), so i went for 0.30 Question 1: Is it ok ? I know it's hard to understand propeller algorithm but if you have any advice...
I set a budget of 10$, then increased it to $35 because I thought it had potential. I'm not sure at all about my budget. Is $10 ok ? I assumed there was potential so i set

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!