Follow Along First Campaign on Revcontent

RollerAds

Wei

Contributor
First I want to thank @Varun for his inspiring follow along RevContent RON + Nutra +TheOptimizer Follow Along. Do go over there and check it out if you haven't.

Being inspired, I launched my first campaign on Revcontent around beginning of this month. And Varun encouraged me to start a Follow Along with it. I'll do my best to describe everything clearly.

๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: Revcontent (CPC)
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: BeMob
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: Skincare VSL
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: $80/90
๐Ÿ“ตDevice targeting: Desktop
๐ŸŒŽGEO: US
๐Ÿ’ฒBid: $0.3

I started with three offers in rotation and kept two of them since the other one hasn't converted. The payout of the two offers are $80 and $90 respectively.

My daily budget is $100.

I started with around 30 ads. A mix of ads from Spytool and my own creation. At this moment, I don't have much conversion data and I don't know how to determine which ads performs better.

Tested 3 landers and narrow that down to 1, based on CTR metric. Landers are nothing special, very common clickthrough lander.

As for widgets, these are my rules:
1) Widget Clicks> 20 and LP clicks <1 and Conversions <1 = Pause
2) Widget Clicks>20

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!