Follow Along First Campaign Aiming for 0 to 4 Figures

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

mrmike

Lurker
Hello everyone!

I have a real estate investing offer I want to sell. it is an affiliate offer through Samcart.
I will write the copy, drive traffic to an optin page for a free report to get their email then to a presale page with a call to action to the sales page.
I originally wanted to have just a presale page going to a 3 question quiz and then they can schedule a call with me to close on the phone or get an email suggesting a low budget option.

Overall, I thought this funnel would be fairly simple until I realized there are analytics, tracking and landing page optimization. Thank goodness I am ok with writing the copy and have a little understanding of traffic.

So my plan is to host the optin page on Vultr (I learned about here last night) to get the speed I need. I am unsure if the presale page needs to be there also.
I am considering using Crazyegg for a heatmap on the presale page to identify where they may bounce from the copy.

I don't understand tracking so need advice from someone here.
I will use

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!