• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Zeydoo is a newbie friendly CPA network with hundreds of hand-picked profitable offers across all popular verticals.
    Join Zeydoo Today!

Finding the right offer !!

Mysiddharth

Contributor
Hey Guys,

Alright, I am here to ask all the questions which occur to me on a daily basis but have no one place to ask.
Also, I am pretty sad to inform everyone that it has been almost 6 months since I have seen a consistent profitable offer.
For the most part of those six months, I have not seen a profitable offer at all. So it's more like a Do or Die situation now.

I know I am doing something obviously wrong, and I am here to find out what it is.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!