Finding the lower hanging fruit

Adsterra

DirectLinker

Super Contributor
Been having some success promoting Clickbank products using parasite SEO. Nothing too crazy but seen good traction with review articles, e.g "Productname Review" and ranking the article on high DA sites like Medium/Google Sites.

However, since this strategy works so well, it also has quite a lot of competition. ClickBank is great but because its barrier to entry is so low, every man and their dog can jump in and promote products using review traffic. I know it's not just Clickbank where this strategy works so well as I recently had promising results on a CPA network where the products weren't as competitive, but still competitive enough to push my parasite down the search engines.

Is there a good way to find and evaluate independent affiliate networks where the competition isn't as fierce? Mainly looking at promoting products in the Nutra and e-com space since those are the ones that have been working well for me. Recommendations would help a ton. Earlier I was looking at MaxBounty and they seem to have a fair share of offers with not as much

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!