Finally, My First Conversion!

MGID

Guinness

Hello guys, This is my first post on this forum.
i'm from indonesia, i know affiliate marketing since long time ago in 2016. these are screenshot of my approved application from affiliate networks.
yepadsapproved-jpg.2213

mobideaapproved-jpg.2214

But i don't know where to start and learn, cost of STM forum and Voluum is too high at that time for me, then i leave affiliate marketing.
then i learn design, i come into ecommerce business i sell tshirt with teespring and teezily with fb ads.
this is some earning i got with them.
teezilyearning-jpg.2215

But on black friday 2018 facebook banned my ad account. i don't know what i must to do. then i saw facebook post from atilla about megapush and many blogs post about new push ads.
then i remember about my accounts on affiliate marketing, i read all case studies and guide about push ads.
then i decide to enter affilate marketing again. deposit $100 on propeller ads and applied other affilliate networks.
i run Trial and SOI offers from Yepads and android app installs from cooin.mobi and cpitraffic.com but zero conversion for about 1000 clicks (WTF) This must be something wrong here.
i tested install android offers

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!