• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Yellana is a worldwide CPA network that unites affiliates and direct advertisers on a way of growth 🪐 100+ exclusive offers, weekly payments, all traffic types.
    Join Yellana

*Finally* Delete Your Affiliate Headaches

AdsEmpire

benkingldn

Contributor
Hello everyone, I've been on the quiet side as I have developed an epic site (if I say so myself ;) ) that I'm super excited to share with you guys!

As much as we all love affiliate marketing there are some aspects that we hate wish we didn't have to do.

Some examples include:

1. The boring and time consuming task of constantly setting up new campaigns
2. Feeling the dent in your cash flow as you spend an eye watering amount on tools (spy tools in particular)
3. Going crazy while cleaning the code of landing pages you've ripped

giphy.gif

Well what if I told you that you no longer have to do *ANY* of the above things ever again?

giphy.gif

Introducing Assistant Affiliate.

We offer high quality outsourcing services and software solutions exclusively for affiliates.

P.S As an Afflift member you get 10% off on ALL services and products as part of our temporary promotion.

Just message us with your afflift username before you order.

Let me know if you have any questions after reading the FAQ's on the site :)

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!