Follow Along FB Sweeps - FA

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

atidus

Lurker
Hi Guys,

Little introduction since didn't do any , senior IT guy jumping on AM , i'm familiar with the AM landscape for few years was also consulting @Luke blog for few years , that's the main reason i'm on afflift right now beside the fact that's it's a friendly community here , but never had time / money to invest into it.

My goal right now is to test as many offers as i can to learn ropes and build processes around it.

Offer type : Sweepstakes
Payout : 1,36 $ SOI
Traffic Source : FB
Budget : 67,5 $ Daily

I did my homework with spy tool @MagicAdz , can't find that many sweepstakes offers on that geo , so it probably a Good/Bad news : )

What i did until now ?

- Setup tracker using @Binom , i find it's a great tracker with some interesting features for the price.
- Prepared a landing page with same theme as offer page , to have a consistent navigation flow , LP was approved.
- Launched a campaign targeting wide interest (Known supermarkets on that geos ) , Mobile only with lowest cost bidding strategy.
- Wide age targeting ,

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!