FB Ad Account Q&A

MGID

JonathanB

Grand Guru
Hey AffLIFTers!

Anyone experience with FB ad account renting/farming for affiliate marketing?

There are tools/services out there that let you farm accounts (or rent existing accounts), but I can't find anyone who ever tried it or can recommend it. Some of the services are even here on the forum (@verifiedbm.com @dont.farm etc.), but unfortunately, they aren't very active here.

💡Maybe if those services would be more active here and help/teach a bit about how it all works, more members/users would jump in!?

Another popular tool that helps you "farm" accounts is MultiLogin. You can create "virtual machines" with each their own IPs. This allows you to create new accounts as if you were a new user.

In an online course I bought a while ago (from Robby B.) I met a few ClickBank marketers who do that and run up to $10k/day in ad spend with farms like that. But they also easily spend $10k/month on warming it all up and maintaining the "farm" with warm-up ads, VAs to post stuff, etc.

Services like "DontFarm" claim to let you rent their farmed accounts. It's expensive, but you seem to get "unlimited accounts". Unfortunately, I can't find anyone who ever

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!