Facebook Audience Network?

AdsEmpire

JonathanB

Grand Guru
Hello affLIFTers!

I have a question regarding facebook ads and hope you guys can help! Specifically their audience network.

Here's the "story":
I recently launched a campaign with initially had a cpc of around $0,70. It was a simple lead gen offer (rent 2 own) lead gen with a $2,45 payout. The only traffic source allowed was facebook. The only GEO allowed USA. I started to promote it, split tested some ads, devices etc. and made some first conversions. Obviously at a loss, but I was making progress.

Now I started to add the facebook audience network and the cpc dropped down to $0,35 which is half of the initial cpc. Great I thought...But when looking into my data I was confused. Almost 100% of my daily budget went into that audience network - which didn't convert...

Here are a few ideas to turn around the campaign:
- lower the bid for the mobile ad campaign (where that audience network is as well)
- stop the desktop ads, because at 2,45 payout I can't find a way to profit on FB...

These are all technical things and relatively simple. I could also create more aggressive copy, add in some

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!