• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Are you looking for WW high-quality traffic? Join HilltopAds! Try POP’s, Video and In-Page push formats and get conversions. Apply promo code AFFLIFT10 and get 10% bonus on your first deposit!
    Join HilltopAds

Follow Along Experimenting With PPV Traffic & Keyword Targeting πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€žπŸ’²

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Jimmy

πŸ‘ ILLUMINATUS πŸ‘
Staff Member
Community Leader
I wanted to get this follow along set up before the weekend, but I'm pretty tired tonight 😴 and it's taken me a lot longer than normal to set up the campaigns⏳. Oh, and then there's the near fatal mistake I almost made 😱 a minute ago - setting up a ZeroPark pops campaign with a pretty decent bid and UNLIMITED budget.

I don't know which brain cell was responsible for the little thought that maybe I should go back and check the budget before the campaign gets approved, but I'm glad it was still awake!

(Off to bed πŸ’€πŸ›Œfor me as soon as I've posted this, I reckon.)

What I want to do with this follow along is experiment with keyword targeting on PPV traffic (pops and domain redirects). It's something I've never really tested out or played around with before, but I've been wanting to learn it for a while and see if I can find some tricks to find some nice segments targeted traffic.

I'm also going to take the opportunity to test a few Golden Goose offers. I've had some success with @MrGoose before and I feel bad that after my AM helped me out

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!