• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Experiment: Let's creative a native course with AI

MGID

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I have an idea. I have not testing this idea so we'll see how well it works. I am going to try to get Einstein to create a native ads course within this thread. It could completely flop or it could be awesome. Let's find out together.

@Einstein, create an outline for a native ads course we can publish on affLIFT. We will buy native ads from MGID and promote an affiliate offer from MaxWeb. Create an outline for what the course will need to cover to setup a success native ads campaign on MGID using

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!