• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

EvaDav Traffic Issue?

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

renadoha

Super Contributor
Hello guys I know there is a lot of here used EvaDav traffic and I want to know something I add 100$ and I spend 80$ then all campaigns stopped reason I must add more fund, But I still have more 20$ and want to spend them and when I talk to my manager he said "you need to replenish the balance to restart the campaign. If less than $ 20 on the campaign account will not start in order not to go into the minus " but 20$ is a lot for Tire 3 Geos with 0.0005 in bid and it had been 3 days now balance never change so there is no late traffic, I never saw this in Zeropark or Propllerads or Tonic ...etc I have the balance I should use it right?

So if I add more 100$ I will be able to use all 120$ or still they keep 20$ for

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!