• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get traffic that converts! In case you work with nutra, sweepstakes, dating or gambling offers - it’s a must have! Apply promocode AFFLIFT to get a 5% bonus.
    Join ClickAdilla now!

Follow Along Evadav Push Subscriptions + Bemob + AdsTerra - still newbie journey

Geozo

szajka

Super Contributor
Hello guys!
Some of you may remember my previous follow along which was about Evadav push notifications and sweepstakes. I had bad ROI there. I think that it was too hard for me to make it green, because in Push Notifications you have many things to consider.
I think collecting push subs through pops is much easier for new people in affiliates world. I had good campaigns on Mobipium by using Ad-Maven pops.
Now I'm going to collect subs for Evadav using AdsTerra. I've got positive feedback about this traffic source from Evadav AM, so I decided to give it a try.
First tip to newbies is to avoid jumping from one to another traffic source. I thought I'm good enough to do this, but I'm not yet :D Instead of that you should master one traffic source and then think about new one. I know that some great people wrote on Afflift about it but it's never enough to spread a good word.
I decided to use Evadav landers, because I'm tired with self-hosted landers. I spent much time to set it but without success. Let me check if Evadav combined with AdsTerra may

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!