• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

Evadav Push network - HELP!

CrakRevenue

Nalux

Hey All,
I recently tried Evadav push network.
I ran campaigns on and off and surprisingly campaigns stopped when balance reached less than 20$.
Now I cant recativate the campaigns and they are not willing to send me the money back (they say minimum refund is 25$), although my wish is just to reactivate the campaigns and maybe make more prepayments.
I'm actually shocked by this issue, how come you pay prepayment and you dont get to use it all only becasue clicks can come with delay? never faced such wierd stuff. But if there is a member from this company in this forum i would appreciate if you can explain us all how is it ethically possible that you actually take 20$ as

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!