• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • EvaDav is a push notification ad network that you can use as both a publisher and advertiser. They also have pop traffic now too!
    Join EvaDav Today!

Follow Along EvaDav + iMonetizeIt + Voluum (Dating SL) -> Follow Along (February Contest)

javirap

Contributor
This is my follow along for the Febraury Contest

🎯 Traffic Source: @EVADAD - PopUnder
🔧 Tracking Tool: @Voluum
✅ Affiliate Network: @iMonetizeIt
👍 Type of Offer: Adult (Dating SmartLink),
💰 Offer Payout: variable,depending on the geos that I will pick.

Following the the tips from the post that @servandosilva did about IMonetizeit (check post here) , I look inside IMonetizeIt opportunities.
In this case I will research the Dating Smartlink to get the top countries, my goals is to find 3rd or 2 tier countries in the top 10-20 with good amount of traffic at least 100.000 per

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!