Guide Dynamic LP Based on Creative ID (or URL Parameters)

AdsEmpire

Nick

🧙🏻‍♂️ Wizard 🔮
Staff Member
Community Leader
Last week, a member of the forum (@Gab) was asking about having a dynamic landing page where the content of the page is updated based on the creative ID the user clicked on.

With some basic Javascript, it’s quite straightforward. In this post, I’ll show you how to do it yourself.

The Landing Page​

For this example, I will use the same landing page you can download in this thread. It’s a basic lander with a headline, image, short text, timer, and CTA button.

We can make all of that “dynamic.”

untitled-png.31584

The download link for the dynamic LP is at the bottom of this post. ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

💡 A quick note: I find this type of thing works best with simple landers like this, but you can do it on any landing page if you really want to. The main benefit is being able to quickly test headlines, images, text, etc., very quickly without having to spend a ton of time editing code and uploading files.

The Code​

The swapping of the content is done via Javascript when the page loads. In this code, I’ve added 2 different ways you can change the content.
  1. Based on the creative ID received

Attachments

• dynamic-lp.zip
    525.4 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!