#DuavBa Beware from the Hackers|This will help you.

MGID

Chamith

Super Contributor
Haha this is very interesting post.not a AM but useful.Today I saw #DuavBa thread about Google Spam search result.This thread is for you.I just checked everything about your thread.
Hope you didn't hacked by someone already.
1-jpg.6140

I just make this thread for honest people who are doing AM with whitehat things and live like whitehat..haha.(bcz most backhat AM people know about hacking)
I can give you advice.Don't try to visit or do anything with these kind of websites.Bcz you will be hack by someone easily.
See above highlighted website.The site isn't spam website.(huge than spam)It'a hacked by some Cyber Criminals and uploaded their shell in to the Cpanel.(Shell Script can make Backdoor on the Cpanel)
after did that website running the shell script and the hacker(Shell owner) can do anything.
The reason is the hacker can put some browser exploit script on the PHP index page and after you visit that site it will inject your browser due to browser vulnerability.
This can do anything to you.It will give whole control of your computer to the hacker.If you want learn more about this , BeEF Framework Kali Linux
To

Attachments

• 1570949200995.png
    1570949200995.png
    318.3 KB · Views: 297
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!