• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 30% off for ad tracking & automation! Leading affiliates & media buyers use RedTrack for 5-minute cost updates, campaign management, smart rules, CAPI integrations with FB, TikTok, Google Ads, Bing, etc.
    Get 30% OFF!

Don't use BeMob if...

CrakRevenue

JonathanB

Grand Guru
Hey AffLIFTers,

I have been really busy the past week and haven't been posting much. It's great to see SO MUCH new content coming up here. That's amazing.

For everyone using BeMob I have a super annyoing problem/question.

Adwords keeps rejecting my landing pages as soon as I add BeMobs tracking to it. Now we all know that redirects get rejected and that's why those tracking tools created landing page pixels. Unfortunately BeMob's pixels keep getting rejected by Google Ads.

My rep at Google Ads sent me a message including my bemob tracking links and he said they are the reason why my ads get flagged. After explaining what this is and if we can "whitelist" my tracking domains/pixel, he confirmed again that there is no other option.

Basically: The BeMob Landing Page Pixel will always be rejected flagged as "malicious custody". So for every affiliate here interested in running adwords should use another tracker.

My issues with Bemob keep growing:
  • Support person just left during the conversation without telling me a word. Came back 3 days later and was pissed.
  • Another support person just leaves again during a conversation. I guess shift is

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!