• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Do You Need Highly Converting Dating Traffic?

VrumeMark

Super Contributor
Hey AFFlifters!

Happy Monday - I hope everything is going well for you guys!

I have just been going through some previous threads & said to myself that I should reach out.

We at Vrume offer highly converting dating traffic via our premium email, push, member's area and SMS sources on a CPC basis. Our traffic comes from actual dating site members who are actively looking to meet people. We focus mainly on males. We are able to target into specific niches of dating such as casual and mainstream. We can even target by specific niches such as straight, gay, trans, religion, race/ethnicity and even in some case by age group.

We offer a plethora of targeting options and will work with you to optimize your campaigns and see some great returns.

Here are some screenshots of live campaigns from some offers we are running right now with a popular affiliate company called Advidi.

Norway Campaign

screenshot-2021-03-29-at-13-00-01-png.17488

Norway Campaign

screenshot-2021-03-29-at-13-02-39-png.17489

UK Campaign
1617019431368-png.17490

If you're interested in applying for an advertiser account you can signup right here. You can fund your account with paypal, paxum, & credit cards.

We also offer traffic for the following verticals:

Dating

Attachments

• 1617019462889.png
    1617019462889.png
    285 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!