• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • A scalable, affordable and effective tracker for professional marketers with an awesome FREE plan. Use the coupon AFFLIFT60 and get a free $60 credit.
    Try MaxConv Tracker

Do traffic sources/trackers/affiliate networks share affiliate private data?

RollerAds

affifun

Contributor
Hi,

I'm not going to offend anyone or anything like that. After several years in affiliate marketing industry I've learned that "borrowing" others creatives, landing pages, etc. are just a part of the game and is considered normal.

I don't want to publicly call the names, but the story is like this. I've registered this morning with traffic source XXX, and few hours later got a phone call from tracker YYY offering their services to expand my business. The same was with affiliate network ZZZ about a year or two ago, direct Skype contact from the same tracker YYY sales rep a day after registration. I've never registered at tracker YYY itself (and never will), and don't recall providing my phone number to any of these parties.

Of course this could be a coincidence, but still I usually don't get calls like this.

I'm just curious how acceptable and widespread is sharing contact data of affiliates between sources/networks/trackers? Should I be worried, or just accept and

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!