• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

[Discussion] - Significant Drop in traffic volume day to day - PropellerAds

AdsEmpire

Greazy

Contributor
Heyaaa everyone, haven't really posted much, but i am an avid lurker, and really enjoy the forum :)

Anyways the topic of this thread is revolving around push traffic volume. I have a concrete example myself, from campaigns that I have been running and testing.
I have been running 2x campaigns on Propeller (Split up into multiple camps within propeller, based on activity and other factors), one has been running for over a week and the 2nd one has been running for a few days only.

Campaign #1:
budget 50$/day.

Has been running for a 7-10 days, volume has not been significant at any point, but has been steady over the course of the campaigns lifespan, however, it is dropping now which is to be expected. I attribute the drop in volume due to creative fatigue, i wasn't surprised, I decided my first course of action, would be to create new campaigns while keeping the old ones running, the only difference would be the creatives.
- However this idea was quickly scrapped, the new campaigns couldn't get any spend, I expected this as I am essentially bidding against myself.

Campaign #2
Budget 150$/day

This campaign has only been running for

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!