• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

Direct linking to test an offer - clickloss issue

Geozo

Jacek

Super Contributor
Hey guys, so I've ran a direct-linking campaign to two offers recommended by my AM over at Golden Goose (Traffic source: Adsterra) and here are the results.

1614278661174-png.16946

The problem:
Now, what bothers me a lot isn't really that I've only had just one conversion - although that's sad because I was hoping to get at least some data I could work with - especially that the offers were recommended for my traffic source. I guess I'll have to test different offers.

But, the real problem is the huge clickloss I keep experiencing in Bemob.

This is the data from Adsterra:
1614278956336-png.16947

That's 7392 visits in Bemob vs 11267 in Adsterra - 35% clickloss.

Based on @Nick's thread:

I should start to sweat 😅

What I've checked:
I don't think it's GEO, because this is not the first time I'm experiencing such a big clickloss with Bemob. So far I've experienced it with traffic from South America, Africa and Asia (haven't really checked Europe tbh).

And I don't even run any significant traffic to Bemob (It registered less than 30k visits so far for today).

Most of that traffic comes from slow evadav campaigns that are

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!