- Sep 7, 2018
- Saudi Arabia is an oil-based economy and ranks as the largest exporter of petroleum.
- The official language is Arabic.
- GDP per capita reached $23,216 in 2018. GDP growth fell from 2.4% in 2018 to 1.7% in 2019.
- Immigrants make up 37% of the total population in search of economic opportunities;
- Riyadh, Jeddah, Mecca, Medina, Hofuf, Ta'if, Khobar, Yanbu, Dhahran, Dammam are major urban centers.
Generally, Saudis value quality and luxury brands. However, the behavior of consumers in the Arab world in general (Saudi