• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • With over 2.5 billion impressions and 3.3 million daily conversions, you are making a huge mistake if you are not already running traffic with Clickadu!
    Join Clickadu Today

Difference between Visits and Clicks in Voluum

Galaksion Contest

m4r13

Hello everyone. My name is Dawn-Marie and I am new to the Afflift community. I have started with PPV because FB has suspended my account and I am tired of having to start over all the time with FB ads.

So I decided to learn a new traffic source. I bought a course on PPV traffic. After binge watching the videos in the course, I have set up 6 campaigns on ZeroPark ranging from biz opp, auto loan, real estate and sample offers.

I have placed my offers as follows:

Autoloan, real estate and sample offers - PPV with keywords and redirect with keywords
Biz opp - PPV with RON
Biz opp - PPV with keywords

I noticed from Voluum that whilst I have gotten visits, I have had no clicks (see my screenshot below). All my campaigns are direct linking but I also notice in my affiliate network, that they have recorded clicks to the offer.

After $15 in spend, there has been no conversions.

My question is:

Why is Voluum not recording clicks?
What is the difference between visits and clicks? I notice that the number of visits recorded in Voluum almost corresponds with

Attachments

• Voluum   the ultimate performance marketing platform.png
    Voluum the ultimate performance marketing platform.png
    42.5 KB · Views: 437
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!