• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

Guide Deeply analysis of your campaign - campaign tracker ๐Ÿง

CrakRevenue

iiab8

Contributor
Hey,

When using tracking systems like @Voluum and @Binom that recording data, so when need a deep analysis you can't see the top view of data and find the relation between variables. so I will share the sheet that helps with deep analysis, this sheet helps me a lot, I hope it to be helpful :)

This sheet consists of THREE pages are:

• Tracking Per Source by Campaign
  • Reconciling Networks and Source
  • Aggregate Profit Over TIme

result1-jpg.17200

result2-jpg.17202

cm-tr-iiab8-jpg.17201

When you have all these data on the same sheet and clean, you can add the CPC or CPM to help to find sweet spots.

And you can be using this sheet to visualization the result of the campaign on @PropellerAds for propellerads contest of this month

Feel Free to make your copy for FREE, here

Check my the last post :

Cheers

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!