Death of Affiliates Browsers Blocking Tracking?

AdsEmpire

ItsDavid

Super Contributor
Hi all,

One thing I don't see discussed here is the new technology being used by browsers to block all tracking preventing affiliates from making commissions on any and all sales or clicks.

In a recent email, I received they talk about the recent closure of PeerFly and mention this technology played a huge part in their closure. When thinking about it, it makes a lot of sense. It makes me wonder if this is why I can't seem to make a dime no matter how many clicks or traffic I get.

Does anyone else not see this as concerning and the death of us affiliates or is it just me?

This is not something that just popped up overnight it has been in progress for some time now starting with Google Parallel Tracking requirements then Safari jumped on the bandwagon with automatically deleting cookies after 7 Days. Firefox began deleting affiliate cookies and now they are all attacking affiliates and preventing the ability to track commissions.

To me, this is nothing more than these browser developers preventing people from running a successful business and we can blame Google for being the leader as the affiliate hater.

Sounds

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!