Case Study Dating on Push traffic: Romania and 89% ROI

RollerAds

PropellerAds

Grand Guru
VIP
Partner
Peak Award Winner
CDD957_blog.png

Here we have another great case study from our affiliate zeddy.ru! Let’s begin with a brief overview:

Ad format: Push Notifications by PropellerAds
Offer: Be-2, Cpamatica
The campaign period: Dec 25, 2018 – Jan 20, 2019
Geo: Romania
Spent: $217
Revenue: $410
Net profit: $193
ROI: 89%

I like conducting experiments with Tier-2 and Tier-3 countries.

First and foremost, the traffic is cheaper; secondly, you get ad investments to pay off without tap dancing around. But the competition level remains the huge factor anyway. Well, I think, cases and countries like that one would be perfect for newbies. What is a Tier of Traffic and What Tier Should You Choose?

Offers, landing pages, payout models
This time around an offer for Romania – pay per lead ($1,36) – has drawn my attention. Even a plain and simple adaptive LP didn’t scare me off (there weren’t any other landing pages or pre-landers).

eZdBsc68nbE.jpg

I chose tried-and-true Push traffic from PropellerAds with CPM pricing model. Compared to CPC, CPM model is much more profitable for clickable ad creatives; I knew this from my experience. But, anyhow, you have to test everything

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!