RollerAds

PropellerAds

Grand Guru
VIP
Partner
Peak Award Winner
D88tfBhWkAAM54J?format=jpg&name=medium

Hey everyone!

This time we'll share a case study (as usual written by one of our customers) about Asian Beauties dating offer + out new ad format Native Ads (aka Native Ad Widgets).

Ad Format: Native Ads
Offer: AsianBeauties from Neverblue
Campaign period: Mar 30, 2019 – Apr 7, 2019
GEO: USA
Total spent: $934
Total Revenue: $1397
Net profit: $463
ROI: 50%

No surprises here, people enjoy browsing websites and clicking the images. I like that too. And that’s why I decided to try Native Ads.

I’m not a pro. Previously I ran some Push campaigns, and before that, worked with Facebook ads. I’ll tell you about my first experience with Native ads.

An offer, landing page, and a pre-lander
I chose a dating offer with $5.25 payout per registration in the US. Well, not a bad payout for that GEO. The landing page I got from Neverblue. Users needed to fill in the registration form, and then they’ll have an opportunity to chat with a pretty girl.

asian-dating_case-study.jpg

Before I launched a Native campaign, I already had a tested creative, which was showing good CTR on Push.

native-creative_Case-study-800x459.jpg

The

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!