• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • EvaDav is a push notification ad network that you can use as both a publisher and advertiser. They also have pop traffic now too!
    Join EvaDav Today!

Follow Along Dating adult vertical, push traffic. SmartOffers from AdsBridge

Adsterra

Patrick Stacey

Hi everyone.
approximately two months ago I posted my first Follow Along related to traffic monetization from AdsBridge. I suppose you remember that my results were poor and shown only that this feature was able to bring some income. I decided to move further and test more traffic sources to run Adult push traffic only. Let's explore what happened next.

๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: Megapu.sh, PropellerAds, RichPush, Dao Push
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: @AdsBridge
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: Payment
๐Ÿ‘ country: Norway, Switzerland, Iceland
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: $114

As you can see, the number of traffic sources as well as offer payout raised at almost 10 times. The reason was to earn money because AdsBridge assured their offers are really cost-effective.
Speaking about geography, I decided to explore Europe and Iceland. As adult traffic sources are really popular there. And I'm able to check the result real-time in consequence with my timezone. It was highly important to me. Before I've chosen a country, I made some research among the most popular and ready to share with you the list of the top 10 countries all over the world. Maybe someone will find it helpful. So, I took vertical dating which has approximate

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!