• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • With over 2.5 billion impressions and 3.3 million daily conversions, you are making a huge mistake if you are not already running traffic with Clickadu!
    Join Clickadu Today

CPA pops - When to blacklist IPs? When to blacklist SiteIDs (placements)?

Adsterra

oscarte

Super Contributor
Hello everyone,

Since I'm running CPA I've been stuck in a lot of visits and 0 conversions (-100% ROI). I've tested different geos, niches and offers; and I've been always top bidder. If it is of interest; I'm using MaxBounty offers and Bemob as the tracker.

I received a tip; that I had to do IP blacklisting (subnets big). I know about blacklisting but I thought that you'd to do blacklist when you receive some data, even -95% ROI...some conversions then I get rid of the rest.

He told me that PopAds sends a lot of trash so I had to send everything to the trash bin until I find the jewels. I took notice replicating a previous campaign excluding all WiFi IPs (subnet big). I was only targeting WiFi and it seems I ate all offer IPs; the campaign is going now at turtle's pace. I launched it yesterday at late night and it hasn't reached the dollar (cost).

It's clear to me that I have to change the offer but my question is:
When should I blacklist IPs? When should I blacklist SiteIDs (placements)? Which rules of thumb,

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!