Cpa Goal - Propellerad - optimization sequence

MGID

deppstar

Super Contributor
Hi, although running a popunder cpa goal on Prop its not atm the best tool to use particularly vs push cpa goal that everybody sees as better converting, I like pop and I'm insisting on it.

What's unclear is that cpa goal is very fast so already after a few hours you aggregate datas - a) they say you should let at least run 24 hour a campaign before looking at scenario b) CPA will be higher at the beginning and then lowdown over time so a zone with a cpa > than payout , in the first cycle ( i.e. 24 hours ) shouldnt be stopped and same goes for not performing zones with a cost equal to some multiples of payout. That's what who sells traffic and dont risk money says...

Then those that buy traffic and risk money I do read here sometimes re: this topic says they regularly cut and optimize Cpa Goal (on Prop)...

Question is: can anyone detail a not robotic but precise action sequence to perform a Cpa Goal at its best ? I.e. in the attachment, with a life of only 8 hours and a payout of 0.72 would

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-10 at 20.47.30.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-10 at 20.47.30.png
    710.6 KB · Views: 381
  • Screenshot 2021-05-10 at 21.03.09.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-10 at 21.03.09.png
    126.2 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!