CPA Goal Pricing Model

RollerAds

L_Chee

Super Contributor
Hey affLIFTers,

So I was analyzing an on click (popunder) campaign on Propellerads and then I remembered the CPA Goal 2.0 pricing model and I thought why not give it a try.

I then paused my existing campaign and created a new one for that same offer using the CPA Goal 2.0 pricing model and,

VOILA:

screenshot1-png.6735

*Results not typical. First, you must pick a good offer to promote. In case you missed it, here is the guide by @Luke:

The one with 16 conversions ran for almost a day while the other one less than 12 hours.

It's still converting and profitable at the time of this writing, but here's the "problem": I need to scale it (More traffic)

But before that, we need to understand how the CPA Goal pricing model works.

screenshot11-png.6736

• Bidding higher isn't the solution (or maybe not. I don't have any experience with this pricing model). Propellerads recommends setting the conversion price at 70-80% of the offer payout;
  • The other way to get more traffic would be to increase the CV rate. I am direct-linking this offer, maybe using

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!