• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

Couple of Questions On Promoting mVAS Offers

Edu-Money

regjoe

Super Contributor
So last month I came across GoldenGoose and saw that they offer daily payouts which is what has attracted me to promote their mVAS (mobile subscription) offers. Now as this is my first time promoting such offers I have the following questions for folks who have good experience promoting them:

1) Will I need landing pages for these offers? My guess would be that direct linking can work well, as the offers already have a lander and also the payouts are not that high for such offers. But then I also won't be able to detect bots using methods from Nick's guide and would have to rely on tracker's bot detection. What do you guys suggest?

2) As suggested by my assigned AM I would be using pops and maybe push traffic for these offers. Any tips/suggestions/things to keep in mind when working with pops, as I haven't worked with pops a lot?

3) A question I had on GoldenGoose network specifically which my AM has only been partially helpful with is: what's the use of the "recommended IPs" mentioned under offers' settings? This is what my AM has to say when I asked her this question: "these are the

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!