• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 30% off for ad tracking & automation! Leading affiliates & media buyers use RedTrack for 5-minute cost updates, campaign management, smart rules, CAPI integrations with FB, TikTok, Google Ads, Bing, etc.
    Get 30% OFF!

Commerce Inspector Shared Account

Adsterra

slipknot25

Super Contributor
Hello Afflift soldiers
i started my ecom store just 2 days ago , i come here to post my follow along journey but unfortunately i can't start because here no particular section for it ,i request admin to add ecommerce section to the forum ,i think its major missing in afflift
ok so lets come to this thread topic ,with starting a new store i bought some spy tool, commerce inspector is one of them ,its really helpful in finding product and spy on other stores,i bought pro enterprise plan which cost $500/month which is quite expensive so i am planning to sharing my account with 1 or maybe 2 person in low price like $60 a month, if anybody interesting in kindly pm me or drop me

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!