• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get access to over 1.3 billion daily push notification impressions and over 3 million clicks with Pushground! Join today and get a 10% bonus on your next top-up!
    Join Pushground Today

Guide Collect and monetize push subs with TC Ads πŸ’²

RollerAds

servandosilva

πŸŒŠπŸπŸ‘¨β€πŸ’»πŸ§‹πŸŒ΄
Staff Member
Community Leader
For almost 2 years, I've been recommending ProPush to grab push subscribers on your landing pages or even websites with organic traffic. It works great, and Propeller has a great product overall.

Before that, I think most people were using Monetizer or EVADAV in 2020 and before. One of my favorite companies with great mobile offers (Traffic Company) launched a push traffic network at the beginning of 2022, and I haven't read much about them. So I figured it might be time for a quick test.

01-tc-ads-guide-png.26730

TC Ads is the new platform by Traffic company where you can buy and sell push subs traffic. On this occasion, I wanted to test their push collection service, where you not only build a database they monetize, but you can also retarget your subscribers with your own campaigns, for FREE, up to 2 times per day.

02-tc-ads-guide-publishers-png.26731

Could this be an interesting solution? We'll have to test and see. First, you need to create an account as a publisher. The dashboard is the same for both publishers and advertisers (as you can make FREE campaigns to target your audience).

How to collect subscribers with TC Ads

Once

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!