Cloacking the spy tools

Geozo

Max9Ads

Hi there!
I bought anstrex license like 3 days ago :) It's my first experience of dealing with spy tool, but before that I heard of cloacking/hiding your landing pages/ from spy tools & competitors.

When looking for running campaigns now, I can see that some adverts either show you the blank 'offer not available' page, or redirect you to the native advertising wall (hence, make some extra buck on that too).

I've been wondering a few things:
- is cloacking really needed? hence I run some little push campaigns from time to time, but I don't find them in anstrex, so probably it's not scraping all of the ads traffic sources have frequently enough? what is the estimated % of ad covered? (I'd suggest it's much lower than 50% of all push ads from the sources they list? what do you think?)
- do you recommend cloacking your landings?
- if yes - which technical solutions exist for this?
from what I know, binom has some option of adding a php script that protects your page, so I guess this should work fine?

thank you for

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!