Clickervolt and Google Ads Setup

AdsEmpire

johns0n

Lurker
I've just signed up with this forum a few days ago and have been reading a lot. I am trying to setup JackySan's tracker. I'm diversing from the SEO world to CPA a bit and just need a few tips from experienced members here if anyone can? I am not sure how to setup the google ads properly with your clickervolt.

As I understand I need to use the cloaked link version for google ads. This is what I have done. I now have setup my link in clickervolt, but I am not sure how to set it up properly with g ads.

1) In clickervolt do I use the fastest redirect url or pretty url?

2) If I use the pretty url, then what should I input in google ads in the fields "display path", "tracking template" and "final url sufix"?

The problem with the pretty url is that it looks like this https://www.domain.com/offer.5e466deb96e0e826 for example. And I can not enter such an url in google ads display path (the "5e466deb96e0e826" part)?

3) Do I ahve the use the fastest redirect url with google ads? If yes, then similarly, what exactly and how do I fill out

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!