Follow Along ClickDealer Push Subs + Zeropark + Voluum

RollerAds

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I recently started testing ClickDealer offers (oh hey @ClickDealer) and decided to setup a follow along campaign using some of their push subscription offers. You have probably noticed that I like these types offers and promoting them with pops. Well, ClickDealer has some really nice payouts:

screen-shot-2019-08-21-at-1-57-38-pm-png.5436

So, I am going to combine their awesome offers with my awesome pop optimization abilities and hopefully get a nice profitable campaign going.

I am going to start with the US since I already have a good idea on the EPC for these offers with pop traffic in the US from PropellerAds testing I am doing.

screen-shot-2019-08-21-at-1-55-28-pm-png.5437

These campaigns aren't too complicated to setup. Just direct linking using a PPV (pop) campaign. I set the budget to $10 simply because the payouts are low. If I don't have a few conversions in the first $10 then there's a tracking issue more than likely (shouldn't be).

I am setting up my typical RBO:

screen-shot-2019-08-21-at-2-00-18-pm-png.5438

Target is around 1x the payout and Source is around 5x the payout. I will adjust these if I need to, but this will likely be good.

PRO TIP: with campaigns like

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!