Official ClickDealer - Join The Leaders Of Performance Marketing!

ClickDealer

Partner
There’s never been a better time to promote solar energy - the industry is booming in the US!
These offers are tightly targeted state-wise, so it will be easy to find a sweet spot for your traffic and make a killing:

(74189) [WEB+MOB] Solar Savings /US(AZ/CA/CO/CT/FL/HI/IL/MA/MD/NJ/NM/NV/NY/PA/SC/TX/UT) [CPL] 10 USD
(74188) [WEB+MOB] Solar America /US(AZ/CA/CO/CT/FL/HI/IL/MA/MD/NJ/NM/NV/NY/PA/SC/TX/UT) [CPL] 10 USD
(74187) [WEB+MOB] Free Solar Quotes /US(AZ/CA/CO/CT/FL/HI/IL/MA/MD/NJ/NM/NV/NY/PA/SC/TX/UT) [CPL] 10 USD
(70032) [WEB+MOB] Home Solar Rebates (National) /US PRIVATE 11,20 $

Details:
- 50/Day for New SUBIDs
- Payout details: First 3 are State-Specific Payouts, last is Nationwide Payout

This is a unique opportunity to drive environmental change and turn a nice profit at the same time. We will let you know once we set up wind turbines, but in the meantime the money is in the panels!

samueleto1

Mine was more than 5days.

I then decided to contact them through their support, I was ask to contact them vie skype.

But the skype username is not on skype :(

ClickDealer

Partner
🧐 The only thing easier than running Dating in the Netherlands is running it without much competition.

Check out the pages on our new exclusives, peep the rates, and you be hard pressed to find a better destination for your NL traffic:

(64693) [MOB] CheekyLovers / NL SOI 25+ EXCLUSIVE $3.4
(64694) [WEB] CheekyLovers / NL SOI 25+ EXCLUSIVE $4.2

(70074) [MOB] Alleen Prive / NL DOI Exclusive €2,90
(70072) [WEB] Alleen Prive / NL DOI Exclusive €3.60

*Males 18+
*Tablet traffic is accepted on mob offer

(60936) [MOB] FuckClub / NL DOI Exclusive - €3,60
(71268) [WEB] Area69 / NL/BE DOI Exclusive - €3.50

Restrictions:
- No incentive traffic
- No misleading advertising methods are allowed
- No Content locking/proxy/duplicates

🤩 There's a bunch of pages to choose from, but not a lot of alternatives left on the market in terms of profitability.

Contact your manager for any details you need and start shoveling euros right away!

basak

Hi I have a application pending since last year my account with nilmoni at gmail.com. can you help me?

ClickDealer

Partner
Hi, I applied several weeks ago and still haven't received any reply. Should apply again?
Hey there!
The letter could get into the spam box, this happens 😕
It might also help if you take initiative and follow up on your application. In case you have any further issues - do not hesitate to contact us here as well.