Chasing My Dream [Warning: Maybe a Bit Long]

Galaksion Contest

machetecoin

Lurker
Hey there. You can call me Machete (though, no one in real life does... not yet.)

While this isn't my first time starting in the affiliate marketing game, I'm committed to making this the last time I start. I'm HUNGRY to make this work and want this more than anything. The main impetus behind this is that I've already achieved one of my dreams of teaching in an international school, but being a full-time affiliate has always been my greater dream. As a result, I'm devoting all of my free time to this. Thanks to current world events, traveling during my school breaks is completely undesirable, so I plan on using that time (and money that would have been spent) on learning. I 100% believe that any money I "lose" will be a better education than what I could get from a Master's, for example.

I had minimal success with AM many years ago promoting Unique Article Wizard (dead) on Squidoo lenses (also dead). Since that time, I used the experience I gained to work in digital marketing, but have since switched to teaching.

In starting again, I've learned exactly what my weaknesses are: optimizing too soon (and its cause,

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!