• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get traffic that converts! In case you work with nutra, sweepstakes, dating or gambling offers - it’s a must have! Apply promocode AFFLIFT to get a 5% bonus.
    Join ClickAdilla now!

CASE STUDY: SEARCHING FOR A WORKING PUSH BUNDLE

CrakRevenue

Roller Ads

Super Contributor
VIP
Partner
rollerads-1140x580_-11_2021-01-jpg.22648

Enjoy a detailed CASE STUDY on how to find a working bundle for push ads!

• Which GEOs to choose?
  • Which offers to take?
  • Which creatives are the most effective?
  • How to optimize campaigns?

All inside RollerAds new blog post - CASE STUDY: SEARCHING FOR A WORKING BUNDLE

Here is the intro:

Push notifications, as well as all other formats have been “buried” more than once, but the volume of traffic and CPC is not falling, the competition is still high and new push-networks appear all the time. I decided to test one of these relatively fresh ones from scratch, since I hadn’t worked with push ads for a long time and didn’t have any particular strategies at the time. The last time I used push was about 2-3 years ago and they converted on just about everything. Right now, judging by the cases, the top verticals are dating, sweepstakes, gambling, and crypto, so we’ll choose from that list. The idea was to pour $300 from an unfamiliar source and understand how the format works now and how to work with it in 2021.

I chose several networks for the test, but only the

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!